– Esta publicación nace con los objetivos de impulsar el debate, contribuir a la visibilidad de los artistas españoles en el contexto internacional y trazar un puente de contacto con Latinoamérica.
– Founded in 1962, this New York based magazine, is a leading journal in the arena of art.
– Artlink covers contemporary art in Australia networking with the national and international scene, providing a context for evaluation and analysis.
Australian Art Collector
– Australian Art Collector is Australia’s most prestigious & high profile art magazine, offering the most informative & up-to-date coverage of the Australian art market.
– B&W Magazine is the premier high-quality bimonthly magazine of black and white photography for collectors of fine photography.
– A French-language monthly modern and contemporary art magazine, published in Paris.
Black Book Magazine
– Black Book Magazine is the most recognised avant-garde magazine related to the latest trend in Arts & Entertainment, Fashion & Style.
Black Flash Magazine
– BlackFlash is a magazine that isn’t just about contemporary art, but about producing it.
This magazine is published three times a year, challenging the traditional magazine design and showing you artists' projects and images that will either inspire or enrage, giving you a truly unique perspective, from the centre of contemporary art debate
– Based in New York, Blind Spot magazine is published three times a year, and is dedicated to photography-based fine art.
– BOMB is a cultural quarterly magazine which promotes relations between several different artists and registers deeply personal reflections on art and life.